ReadyLaw
ReadyLaw, Lawyer
Experience:  Bar Professional Training Course
104128041

I live in Germany with my children I want to immigrate, my

Customer Question

I live in Germany with my children I want to immigrate
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: my citizenship is Somali with American vhildren
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yes yes
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 9 days ago.

Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Ok i will wait,i would like to add That my childreen are USA citizen but Born here in Germany i have 4 Boys age 8,6,3,10 month
Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 9 days ago.

Hi, welcome to JA, I amCustomerone of legal experts here. My goal is to provide you with the best experience possible and answer any questions which you may have about your current situation. I may not respond immediately, this is because I may need a few minutes to read what you shared above, type and respond to you. Feel free to ask any follow up questions as needed until you are satisfied.

Expert:  ReadyLaw replied 9 days ago.

Thanks for your patience and enquiry.

Very little has been said by you in terms of where you would like to live. That is, whether you want to remain in Germany and/or it is that you wanted to leave Germany to go to another country. To live in any country you would have to ensure you meet the eligibility criteria for living in the country. You have not said specifically which country it is you were considering, as such, I am unable to be more specific in terms of the eligibility criteria for the specific country. The starting point though is for you to decide on what basis you intend to live in the respective country and then to check whether you meet the criteria for that country.

Can I clarify anything for you? I hope I have answered your query in a way that is simple and easy to understand. If anything remains unclear, I will be more than happy to clarify it for you. In the meantime, thank you once again for using our services.