Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I have a job offer and I need to know which is the next step

I have a job offer and I need to know which is the next step to apply for a working visa
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: no, not yet. Ihave the job offer letter from the hotel
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the work visa?
Customer: not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am living between Dublin and Kinallen, UK my fiancee is from here we are preparing to get married as well

Further to your question, if you have a job offer, your employer needs to have a sponsorship licence with the Home Office which will allow them to Sponsor a foreign worker.

Furthermore the job that you intend to do will need to be on the current list of skilled worker.

The alternative is that if you are intending to enter into marriage in the UK then you can apply for a finacee visa and thereafter you will need to enter into marriage within 6 months.

However if you intend to enter into marriage abroad then you can apply for a spouse visa once you have entered into marriage, Kindly note that if you are in the UK on a spouse visa you can work without any further restrictions.

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
we gonna give the notice this week. Do you think is better to get a job after my marriage? And you can advise us with this visa?

Further to your question you can work after you enter into marriage and are granted the spouse visa. So you will need to enter the UK on a fiancée visa and once you enter into marriage thereafter you can apply for the spouse visa. You can pay for  the fast track visa which is £800 and you obtain a response within 24 hours.

Kind Regards