How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1512
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

I am applying for a standard visa for my fiance (Private

This answer was rated:

hello, I am applying for a standard visa for my fiance (Private Medical treatment). She is coming to have a baby and I have seen the TB requirement for visas up to 11 months. Can she opt-out from these requirements if she applies for a shorter visa?

Good evening, if she is applying for 6 months visit visa then tb not required.

LawyerAk and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
thanks so much

It was a pleasure assisting you today. Take care