Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

Hlw, basically I applied my British citizenship but what

Hlw
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: basically I applied my British citizenship but what happens they took money after my bank took back
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application?
Customer: they said no refund
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yeah I want to ask u home office will take money again or not
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I’ve applied for my national citizenship and they tried to take £1330 fees but the payment did not go through
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I just want to ask will they try to take the money again
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
What will happen to the application i

Hi, Welcome to JA

I am a UK Lawyer and will be happy to assist you today

If the payment did not go through and you received a refund but the application was submitted online, The Home Office will not process the application until payment has been made

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I sent by post

If you sent by post. The Home Office will definitely contact you in order to take payment again

You can also contact the Home Office to see if a letter has already been sent out for the payment to be made.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
But they will not reject?

They cannot reject the application if they have not taken the money in order to reach a decision on it. They can however ask you to submit the application again and apply online. If you submitted your original documents you must wait for all of your documents to be returned.

It is also better to apply online if this does happen

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thankyouuu so much

Most Welcome