UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

I am a Pakistani living in Jordan due to work I intend on

I am a Pakistani living in Jordan due to work
I intend on going to the uk for holidays this summer with my family
But i have a question
My Jordanian residency is ending in about 2 months
And Jordan just made a rule that if your residency expires while you're in a different country, youdon'tget to come back for 5 years.
I need to know, if i am to apply for uk visa and provide them my residency (which is about to expire in 2 months) will the visa get rejected or accepted?
I wouldn't care if it got denied right now
but since i have to pay about 500 pounds for the visa
I need to make sure that it doesn't get rejected.
If you ask why i don't just apply for visa after i renew my residency, its because the residency process will take me about 1 and a half month and on top of that uk visa will take 2-3 weeks. And my organization, which will be the people paying for the flight, need to be informed about the trip 15 days before leaving.
And by that time, by kids summer vacation will end.
Question: If i am to apply for uk visa and provide them my residency (which is about to expire in 2 months) will the visa get rejected or accepted?

I am a solicitor.

You may apply for UK Visit visa now but whether or not the application will be successful will depend on the merits of your application. The fact that you only have 2 months residency remaining in Jordan should not affect the application.

May I help further?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I have another question
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
The 220 Pounds price of the Priority service visa application which gives a decision within 5 days, is that price per person or what?
I will be applying along with my family but i need to know, is the 220 pound price for each person in the faimly individually or 220 for every person in the faimly?

It is per application/per person.

All the best

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
final question
They shouldn't reject because it doesn't matter to them right?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
have you dealt with a case like this
And have seen the outcome of it.

They have the discretion, it depends on a case by case basis.

I am going offline now.