How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2839
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

Please, i have lost my passport from my original country and

This answer was rated:

JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: i have lost my passport from my original country and I want to do the British citizenship and I’m not sure if I can do it
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No I didn’t
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: yes I have been living here for 5 years and I have the residence card

Hi Welcome to JA

I am a UK Lawyer and will be happy to assist you today

When was you granted ILR or Permanent residence in the UK?

Lawyer21 and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Hi thank you

Most Welcome - To apply for Pre- settled status