How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1522
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

As holder, is it possible to switch my master course from

This answer was rated:

As I am BNO holder, is it possible to switch my master course from full time to part time?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I'm a Hong Kong citizen, and I'm a BNO visa holder
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: yes
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: well, Im just approved by the home office to have the BNO 5+1 visa, my question is still the same, As I am BNO visa holder, is it possible to switch my master course from full time to part time?

Good afternoon, on a BNO you are allowed to study therefore if want to switch to part time that’s allowed.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
how is course fee will be calculated? home fee or international fee?
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Can I apply for the school loan?

You will be considered as international student therefore cannot have access to student loan as this is public funds.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
therefore in this circumstance, I could study in part time but i couldn't apply for any school loan, then i still need to pay in international, Is it correct?

This is correct still need to pay international fees.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
then is it only tier 4 visa holder are not allowed to study in part time?

Tier 4 must be fullt time.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you last question, Is BNO also considered as indefinite leave to remain?

After the 5 years can apply to settle in the U.K. that is considered as Indefinite leave to remain.

LawyerAk and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you for responding to my questions, its really helpful