LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I have a legal question, i am in Jordan, i was an arab

Customer Question

Hi There
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i have a legal question
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: i am in Jordan
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: i was an arab student in USA and had a DUI charge 3 years back. the case is still in court and i am still not convicted. i want to apply for student visa in UK to continue my post graduate study. will this be a cause to dent my visa
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

Good morning, Unfortunately you would need to await until the case has been decided before proceeding to apply for student visa.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!