LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

L want to renew my status in UK which was due in 10th July

Customer Question

Hi l want to renew my status in UK which was due in 10th July 2021. CAB in Bolton have my files 2 and a half and l need to renew my status here. Emma Davis is the person that corespond with my case and wonder is she still working in CAB in Bolton
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: My origin citizenship was Malaysian and currently living in Manchester
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: well last appication was done by CAB in Bolton and my corespondent was Emma Davies
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: not relly because CAB in Bolton already have my files back in 2019
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 17 days ago.

Good afternoon, what current visa do you have?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Not sure what you mean but can you call me so l can explain to you more clearly. My number is ***********
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 17 days ago.

Please see premium service request to discuss further.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 17 days ago.

In regards ***** ***** application for visa renewal earliest you should do so is 28 days prior before 10 July 2021.