LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

As mentioned earlier, I have a new discussion. This is about

Customer Question

Good Morning.
As mentioned earlier, I have a new discussion. This is about my mother who is going to apply as a dependent of my father (holding Innovative immigrant leave to enter/visa (just granted), but not yet travelled to the UK on it). My mother will accompany him once her visa is also granted as they both plan to travel together by third or fourth week of June.upon hearing from you, I will upload her visa application duly filled and other related documents for you to check, comment and give your expert advice before she submits the same to the consulate.Regards
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

Good afternoon, I am happy to assist review documents for your mothers dependent visa. It would be advisable once fathers one is obtained to proceed with hers.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
My father's Innovator Entry Clearance Visa is granted with effect from today. So first I am going to upload my mother innovator dependent visa on behalf of my father for you to check in depth and advice.
After your reply I will be happy to attach required supporting documents as you will suggest.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
File attached (27G5GTL)
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

I have reviewed the application and the filled in fine as the options you have put your father has not yet obtained his innovator visa.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Thank you. What supportive documents shall I attach here now for you to check and comment.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

The relationship documents such as marriage certificate, documents showing they have been living together.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

Proof of support from husband.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Also, I have one confusion.While filling the form there was a question where will you live in the UK at this point she has filled my name and address which is correct. But the next question is when will you leave this place. What should be written here?(I'm not sure of question wordings as I'm not near my desk top at the moment.)
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
What kind of documents you suggest to prove that they are living together. Pictures etc? Of any other specific document?
Marriage certificate I will upload for you to see.Long time back my father was granted HSMP entry clearance and my mother was also granted his dependent entry clearance but unfortunately they did not use those due to some family reasons.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Or*
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
What proof of support from husband will suffice?
Bank statement of both can be provided with adequate balance held since more than 6 months in respective accounts
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

She will be staying at the place in line with husbands visa.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

Bills, property documents and pictures together.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

6 months bank statements.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Means? Same period? 3 years at my place
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

How long are they planning to live with you?

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
One Property document is in joint name but that is not present permanent residential address. That property is for investment sake.Pictures can be provided. There are no utility bills in joint name.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Perhaps for the full period or until they buy a house, they can stay with me.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

A letter confirming they will be staying with you should be provided.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Providing 6 months bank statement of both is no problem.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

Doctor registration

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Ok. That's fine for me. Shall I mention period in that letter.I'm living in a rented house at the moment.
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Whose doctor registration?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

Anything addressed in father name and mother

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

Can mention that they will be staying with you during the period of their visa.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
Anything addressed in father name and motherThis I could not understand. Please explain in detail
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 22 days ago.

Documents showing they have been living together as I previously mentioned such as bills but you said they do not have any therefore any GP letters for example.

Customer: replied 22 days ago.
In india usually it's not mentioned and also, there is no registered GP arrangement from government.Her national identity shows my father's name on it as her husband. Will that work?
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
In india doctors practice privately. Govt doesn't appoint or dedicate a gp for any one and as such there is no such registration being done in India
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

The national identity card can be provided also. Also bank statements.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Sure. I will upload these in morning for your perusal.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Ok that’s fine.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Kind regards.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Please find attached National Identity card and Indian Medical Insurance of my mother. My father's name appears as husband in the National Insurance and my mother's name appears as spouse in her insurance under the policy owned by my father.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
File attached (VMP767P)
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
File attached (MM5T4P3)
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hope these documents and 6-7 pictures from their wedding to present (different years) will suffice the purpose for proving their living together status.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

The can be used also. What about bank statements?  Any other documents to cover 2 period.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
I have bank statement but will print on the last day of applying visa.
What do you meant by other documents to cover 2 period.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Apart from the documents you attached anything in addition.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
As such?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

Which gets sent to them at their address in father and mother name. You said there are no bills so anything else.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Her bank statement has both the names (joint account). Will that work?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 21 days ago.

This will be good evidence to provide.

Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Anything else you suggest please, as I'm going to get all applications completed today and book the slots in VFS for depositing the applications?Kind regards
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Please see account names. Both names are ***** *****
Customer: replied 21 days ago.
Hope this is OK. Please confirm.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 20 days ago.

If you can provide at least 6 months of bank statements.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 20 days ago.

Apart from what I have mentioned above these documents should be submitted.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
34;Can mention that they will be staying with you during the period of their visa"
_____
Can you please advice the script of this letter so that I may not make any mistake.Looking forwardRegards
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 20 days ago.

“ I then put your name confirm that my parents there name will be staying with me at ..... during the period of their visa.  If you require more information please do not  hesitate to contact me”.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Thank you so much
Customer: replied 20 days ago.
To consular?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 20 days ago.

That will go at the beginning of the letter.

Customer: replied 20 days ago.
Done. Thank you very much
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 20 days ago.

Kind regards.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I am Harshdeep's father this side. Good Morning.
Please find attached herewith my wife's (Harshdeep's mother) application covering letter for innovator dependent visa. All other documents we have already discussed under this chat and have been approved by you. Please note I have already got entry clearance visa last week and now once she will also get a dependent visa then we both will travel together to UK.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
as suggested by you please see this too..
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
this too as residence address proof in Derby
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
kindly confirm if all are in order so that I may proceed to upload the documents on VFS portal under her GWF number
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.

Please kindly attach in a new chat for follow up as it’s a new documents you want me to check for your son. Kind regards

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.

This chat was for asking parents questions. A completely new chat.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I think I made you confused. Please note this is for the same case we have been discussing from last week under this chat wherein you told him to make a letter confirming that his parents will stay with him. (please see above in this chat only). This is for my wife (his mother) and this chat covers this topic only.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Actually he is not on line at the moment so, I took liberty to discuss/continue the left over points with you.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.

Due to amount of documents attached already it’s easier for me to open in new   so I review please kindly attach in new chat

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Meanwhile, kindly check the covering letter and rest you can do in new chat.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Harshdeep will open a new chat with you later today with all the balance questions/documents.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.

The above cover letter is fine for submission.

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Thank you very much. regards
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.

Kind regards.