How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1377
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

I am interested in working and settling in UK. Could you let

Customer Question

Hi - I am interested in working and settling in UK. Could you let me know the process and options available for Indians.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am Indian - No paper work started till now
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am qualified CA and 40 years age
Submitted: 17 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 17 days ago.


Further to your question, you could possibly come to the UK on a skilled worker visa if you can find a sponsor who is willing to sponsor you.

Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 17 days ago.

I will send you the guidance shortly and once you have read the guidance, please feel free to ask me any further questions.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Seems like a difficult task, is there a possibility to know some one who can help with companies giving sponsorships. or any chance of finding a sponsor(we can discuss the fees etc)
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 15 days ago.


Kindly note that unfortunately I am not aware of anyone who offers this service, however you can search companies that have sponsorship licences.