Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I am interested in working and settling in UK. Could you let

Customer Question

Hi - I am interested in working and settling in UK. Could you let me know the process and options available for Indians.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am Indian - No paper work started till now
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am qualified CA and 40 years age
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 17 days ago.

Further to your question, you could possibly come to the UK on a skilled worker visa if you can find a sponsor who is willing to sponsor you.

I will send you the guidance shortly and once you have read the guidance, please feel free to ask me any further questions.

https://www.gov.uk/skilled-worker-visa

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Seems like a difficult task, is there a possibility to know some one who can help with companies giving sponsorships. or any chance of finding a sponsor(we can discuss the fees etc)
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 15 days ago.

Kindly note that unfortunately I am not aware of anyone who offers this service, however you can search companies that have sponsorship licences.