How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1379
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

I was speaking to JA earlier about Eu settlement

Customer Question

I was speaking to JA earlier about Eu settlement application.
I am a German National that has lived in the uk since 1966. I have found the following documents to support my claim. Please could tell which I should use to send off.
I spoke to JA earlier. I have found some documents and would like to know if they are appropriate.
P60 covering the period 2004 - 2008
Photo copies as above for 1998, 2005
P45 2010
Standard life dividend advice 2012 , lots of different dates til current
Communication Pension Service 2011/2013 many more
Bank statements
Buildings insurance advice, co insured.
DWP letter 2011
Covid Vaccination registration
NHS No.Thank you
Submitted: 19 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 19 days ago.


Further to your question, one document for each year will be sufficient, such as your DWP Records

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thank you ! Do they need originals or copies
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 19 days ago.


If you are uploading the documents then copies are accepted.

Kind regards