SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

Hope you are doing well, I’m applying for my the Global

Hi, hope you are doing well,I’m applying for my the Global Talent Visa, and getting my documents ready, can you review my documents? Is that possible?Thank you
Qais

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Tetyana-moderator

Good morning, welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor and I have been asked to respond to your enquiry by the moderators. Reviewing formal documents is a premium service. I believe the cost is between 100 and 500 US$ converted to our pound. If you would like the offer sent to you let me know and I will look at your documents for you as soon as I am notified the offer has been accepted.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Okay thank you, ***** ***** consider that, but can you at first give me a consultation on the list of documents ive made, im skeptical about some of them, can you do this?

Hi, thank you for your response. You can provide the list here and I will respond.

Let me know if you are still looking for guidance and if now resolved I can release your enquiry.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Sorry, I was just a bit busy
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I will send you the details in a bit, thank you!
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Hi,before i start I'm a cyber security engineerSo I'm applying for the Global Talent visa and I have the some exceptional stuff:
-Ive done research
-I lead a team in my company to build a new system, and its currently being sold
-Attended conferences, ,took trainings, took some professional certifications
-Talked at two top conferences (Blackhat, ICHSA)For the mandatory criteria:
-I'm getting a an endorsement ref letter from my the professor im doing research with (he is in the UK)
-I will support with reference letters from blackhat, HAVOC, ICHSA conference regarding my talks there
-I will provide a link for any publications I haveFor optional criteria No 2:
-Blackhat conference video on youtube (4k+ views)
-I'm giving talks from time to time in a local university, i will provide reference for it
-does the participation ive done during my masters studies count (competitions/societies)?For optional criteria No 3:
-I'm getting a an endorsement from my CEO regarding the exceptional work i'm doing in the company
-I will support it with employment contract
-A letter from another guy in the company apart from the CEORegarding the the 3rd endorsement ref letter: I'm working with a Canadian company from time to time, and I can get ref letter from their director to show the highly technical stuff I've done for them, does this work? do I have to support it with any thing else?Can I put trainings in my evidences and to which criteria do they belong?

Hi, thanks fir your messages. Ultimately you must follow either the technical route or the business route depending on the grounds on which you say you are eligible to apply for the GTV. You will have done your research to have secured your endorsement already and what you evidence MUST be guided by the Rules, that way you will see that participation whilst on the masters or attending conferences unless you were delivering them in your capacity of Expert in the field would help your application. The letter from your CEO would be very useful as it.can cover what you have achieved and give a track record for your innovations and what the business is achieving as a result of your contribution. I am not sure what you are working from to guide you to prepare your evidence but I will paste here the rules so that you can check if what you have fits the bill or decide to accept the premium service for me to then check your documents in order to guide further:

GTE 7.2. The applicant must provide all of the following with the Tech Nation online application form:

(a) a CV with career and publication history included; and

(b) 3 dated letters of recommendation from 3 different well-established organisations acknowledged as experts in the digital technology field.

GTE 7.3. An applicant evidencing exceptional talent must:

(a) show that they have been recognised as a leading talent in the digital technology sector; and

(b) provide evidence of 2 of the following:

(i) a proven track record for innovation as a founder or senior executive of a product-led digital technology company or as an employee working on a new digital field or concept; or

(ii) proof of recognition for work beyond the applicant’s occupation that contributes to the advancement of the field; or

(iii) they have made significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder, senior executive or employee of a product-led digital technology company; or

(iv) they have demonstrated exceptional ability in the field by academic contributions, through research published or endorsed by an expert.

GTE 7.4. An applicant evidencing exceptional promise must:

(a) show they have been recognised as having potential to be a leading talent in the digital technology field; and

(i) at least 2 examples of innovation as a founder of a product led digital technology company or as an employee working on a new digital field or concept; or

(iii) they have made significant technical, commercial or entrepreneurial contributions to the field as a founder or employee of a product-led digital technology company; or

(iv) at least 2 examples of exceptional ability in the field by academic contributions, or through research endorsed by an expert.

GTE 7.5. An applicant must provide evidence of any commercially successful established businesses, share ownership or businesses dissolved in the last 5 years where the applicant has been a founder or senior executive.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message I am glad to guide further. All the best

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can we have a call?

Good evening, I am not sure what your review offer was. Call has a charge too but I don’t believe they can offer it on the same thread,

SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience: Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Okay i can send you another msg