Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I'm leaving in UK for last 16 years. I am polish citizen, I

Customer Question

Hi I'm leaving in UK for last 16 years. I am polish citizen, I applied for leave to remain number and I receive it long time ago. There is lots of people saying that I need settlement status is that correct? Thank you for your help
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I leave in UK, I'm Polish, like I said I have leave to ramein
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No I didn't
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No nothing else
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

Good Afternoon and welcome to JA

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

Do you have a permanent residence at present in the UK?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Hi no I don't the only thing I have like I said is the number what's called leave to remain in UK
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 17 days ago.

As a Polish citizen, you should have either a residence card or a permanent residence card.

Regardless, you should apply for settled status before 31 June 2021. This is a must.

The link for the application is below: https://www.gov.uk/settled-status-eu-citizens-families/applying-for-settled-status?utm_campaign=EU_SettlementScheme(apply)&utm_medium=PaidSearch&utm_source=GoogleBing&utm_content=ExpandedLink&gclid=Cj0KCQjw2NyFBhDoARIsAMtHtZ7KLQOzVP8M1O3hd06ec8rumXEEcGuTNT9rlX3ZY1jHpCkcGssBvnwaAiC-EALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds