Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I came to UK in 2010, I was on student visa for 4 years. In

Customer Question

I came to UK in 2010, I was on student visa for 4 years.
In 2015 jan, the visa was applied under EU EFM, got acknowledgment letter but after received no letter. After 1 year in Jan,2016, I got a Capita letter to leave country.
That time I was in relationship with a EU national, I applied visa straight away as unmarried partner, but got refusal in July 2016. I applied for appeal, but in 2017 July, I received letter that appeal right is not there now because of SALA. So I reapplied again as an unmarried partner again and got visa in Jan, 2018 for 5 years as unmarried partner of EU national.
Unfortunately we got separated in 2019. Now I heard that my residence permit will not be valid after 30th June, 2021 and I also haven’t applied for settlement or pre settlement.
I don’t know what to do, can’t see the right way to stay in UK. Help me please
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 16 days ago.

Further to your question you can switch into another visa such as a skilled worker visa.

That is correct that you need to apply to replace your biometric card under the EU scheme. I can send you the guidance and you can see whether you will be granted

Please see the guidance below.

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk/product/biometric-residence-permit-replacement-service