Vineet S
Vineet S,
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
60556257

Am a Pharmacist trained and practising in Nigeria, I haven't

Customer Question

Hello Am a Pharmacist trained and practising in Nigeria
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I haven't filled any paper work yet Am a Nigerian But intending to migrate to the UK soon
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No, u can connect me
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Vineet S replied 16 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 16 days ago.

Hi there,

Could you please confirm under which visa category you are looking to migrate to the UK?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I am thinking of the skilled visa. I am also a hair stylist(I braid hairs), a skill I learnt on the side.
Expert:  Vineet S replied 16 days ago.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 16 days ago.

You would have to apply for a skilled worker visa as it allows you to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with an approved employer.

This visa has replaced the Tier 2 (General) work visa.

You need to a job offer from approved employer sponsor to do a skilled job in the UK.

To qualify for a Skilled Worker visa, you must:

• work for a UK employer that’s been approved by the Home Office

• have a ‘certificate of sponsorship’ from your employer with information about the role you’ve been offered in the UK

• do a job that’s on the list of eligible occupations

• be paid a minimum salary - how much depends on the type of work you do

Expert:  Vineet S replied 16 days ago.

You are multi-talented , you need to find a job from a sponsored employer in the UK, who can offer you job and issue you offer letter and certificate of sponsorship. With that you need to apply for skilled work visa from Nigeria.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok
Expert:  Vineet S replied 16 days ago.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Ok, thank U
Expert:  Vineet S replied 16 days ago.

You are welcome. Have a nice day. Best wishes.