How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1704
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

I am the German citizen. My passport is expired already.I

Customer Question

Hi I am the German citizen. My passport is expired already.I want to apply eu settlement status without I' it anything you can help also I have uk permanent residence
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: German citizen. I am working self employed from 2009 .didn't get any help from government also I bought 2 years ago property where I live
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thanks
Submitted: 11 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 11 days ago.

Good afternoon, you can apply with ID card if passport is expired however if you do not have ID you will need to renew EU passport to apply.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 11 days ago.

When did your passport expire?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My passport renewal appointment
05/07/2021 is it not too late to apply for the status. Is it possible other way
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 11 days ago.

Do you have ID Card?