LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I am the German citizen. My passport is expired already.I

Customer Question

Hi I am the German citizen. My passport is expired already.I want to apply eu settlement status without I'd.is it anything you can help also I have uk permanent residence
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: German citizen. I am working self employed from 2009 .didn't get any help from government also I bought 2 years ago property where I live
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Thanks
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 11 days ago.

Good afternoon, you can apply with ID card if passport is expired however if you do not have ID you will need to renew EU passport to apply.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 11 days ago.

When did your passport expire?

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
My passport renewal appointment
05/07/2021 is it not too late to apply for the status. Is it possible other way
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 11 days ago.

Do you have ID Card?