How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1364
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

I am a Religious nun from Malta. We have a community in

This answer was rated:

Good afternoon
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am a Religious nun from Malta. We have a community in London and I would like to send a Kenyan sister to assist the community in London. Please, which type of visa does she need?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am writing on behalf of a Kenyan Sister in Malta.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: No not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Please do I have to do any paym,ents to talk to the lawyer?
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
The Kenyan Sister has applied for a Maltese residence permit
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
We would like that the sister will form part of the London community.


Further to your question, kindly note that there will have to be an organisation, like the church who can sponsor her and she can come over on a religious worker visa.

I will send you through the guidance and thereafter if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me.


Please find enclosed the guidance

I have enclosed the guidance for the religious worker visa and the charity worker visa and you can assess which will be more suitable for you

Kind regards

Immigration Warrior and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you