Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

Does my husband have to apply to stay in the UK even though

Customer Question

Does my husband have to apply to stay in the UK even though he has lived here since he was 7years old
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: We have taken no steps,we live in Suffolk U.K and I am English
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: His parents brought him here after the war,he went to school in Cambridgeshire and he has worked all his life until retirement due to injury at work. His parents are buried in Cambridgeshire and he has no family in Italy now.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 17 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to JA

I am a UK Lawyer and will be happy to assist you today

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 17 days ago.

When did he come to the UK?

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 16 days ago.

Your husband will need to meet the requirements of the Immigration rules in order for him to regularise his stay in the UK. Feel free to come back with any follow up question (s) you may have. Thank you