LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I would like to apply British Citizenship because I not know

Customer Question

My name is Nonglak *********** I would like to apply British Citizenship because I not know where to start. Thank you JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government? Customer: I not start yet JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the citizenship application? Customer: Not yet JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: I have Indefinite leave to remain, I am pass Life in UK., I am pass ESOL, I have council tax for address

Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 19 days ago.

Good afternoon, I will assist

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 19 days ago.

The Home Office must be satisfied that:

• You were in the UK on the day five years before the date of your application;

• You have not been absent from the UK for more than 450 days during the intervening five year period;

• You have not been in the UK in breach of the immigration laws at any time during that five year period;

• You have not been absent from the UK for more than 90 days during the 12 month period immediately preceding the date of your application;

• You are not subject to any limit on the period for which you may remain in the UK and have not been subject to any such time limit at any time during the 12 month period immediately preceding the date of your application;

• You are of good character;

• You have sufficient knowledge of the English, Welsh or Scottish Gaelic language;

• Your intentions are that if your application is successful your home (or principal home) will be in the UK

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 19 days ago.

The British citizenship is an online application therefore if all your documents are ready then you can proceed to make the application online.