How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1363
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

I will live in the UK, please I want to ask if my son can

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: My name is ***** ***** I will live in the UK, please I want to ask if my son can use his pre settled status to apply for his dad that lives outside the UK?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any papers in family court?
Customer: No,but my husband has been denied visa twice to come and see his family here in uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this yet?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Yes I'm also waiting for the home office decision on my own application for over a year plus
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Sorry for the typing error, I wanted to say I live in UK and my husband has been refused visit Visa twice to visit us as his family since my application is still pending at the home office, if it's possible for my sons to use their pre settled status for my husband to enter the UK

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
If there's no answer to my question, there's no reason to wait any longer,may be I need to go for a face to face conversation with a solicitor anywhere in my area and thanks.


Further to your question apologise about the delay in responding to your question.

If your son is an EEA National then he cam make an application for his father to join him in the UK as his dependent.

Kindly note that the father will need to apply for a family permit however the deadline is the 31st June 2021.

I will send you the guidance shortly.

Kind regards


Please find enclosed the guidance and if you have any further questions please feel free to ask me any further questions.

Kind regards

Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1363
Experience: Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Immigration Warrior and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thanks for your response and please how do I do that?
Yes I have three sons that are EU citizens and I don't know how we can go about it (application)