How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 5387
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

How do I start to make an application for my brother to join

This answer was rated:

How do I start to make an application for my brother to join and help me after a medical procedure?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: My medical consultant has given me a letter in support but I do not know how to begin. I am in the UK Visas portal but cannot see the section for UK citizens making a Visa application
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: Not yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am going for a medical procedure and I live alone. I need a relative to support me after the procedure
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
File attached (QS63Q1V)

Good morning welcome to just answer. I am a solicitor and I have reviewed your question for you.

There is really no visa for a visa national to come and assist a person that is subject to immigration control in the UK. They would need to apply for a visitor's visa which will give them 6 months and hopefully the assistance will not require them to stay longer than the 6 months as the visitor visa can not be extended from within the UK. If you were a child who was British and needed a parent to come to look after you or you were a parent and the person coming was a child thne dependant visa wold be an option.

Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message. All the best

SolicitorRM and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
OK good stuff