INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I have a question regarding EU family permit or EU

Hello I have a question regarding EU family permit or EU Settlement family permit. I was married to an EU citizen but divoced and for the last 10 years I have had permanent residence permit under retained rights. I have a daughter who is non EU and she is just turned 18 years. I want to to bring her into the UK through EU Settlement family permit because now I have EU Settled status ( indefinite to remain). I would like to bring my daughter into the UK through EU family permit or EU Settlement family permit.is this possible and what do I need?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Not filled any paperwork and my daughter is from Kenya
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

What would you like to know about this?

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Hello I have a question regarding EU family permit or EU Settlement family permit. I was married to an EU citizen but divoced and for the last 10 years I have had permanent residence permit under retained rights. I have a daughter who is non EU and she is just turned 18 years. I want to to bringher into the UK through EU Settlement family permit because now I have EU Settled status ( indefinite to remain). I would like to bring my daughter into the UK through EU family permit or EU Settlement family permit.is this possible and what do I need? JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship? Customer: Not filled any paperwork and my daughter is from Kenya JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? Customer: No JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: NoINC Law SolicitorHi,Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today. What would you like to know about this?Hello I have a question regarding EU family permit or EU Settlement family permit. I was married to an EU citizen but divoced and for the last 10 years I have had permanent residence permit under retained rights. I have a daughter who is non EU and she is just turned 18 years. I want to to bringher into the UK through EU Settlement family permit because now I have EU Settled status ( indefinite to remain). I would like to bring my daughter into the UK through EU family permit or EU Settlement family permit.is this possible and what do I need? JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship? Customer: Not filled any paperwork and my daughter is from Kenya JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this? Customer: No JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you. Customer: NoINC Law SolicitorHi,Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today. 
What would you like to know about this?
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Any answer to.my question above?

If you have retained rights 9f residence, you would be able to Sponsor your daughter to join you in the UK as the family ember of an EEA National or someone with an EEA family permit.

I hope this answers your question.  If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
No I don't want the phone

Please ignore call request.  It is automatic through the site.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I don't need to be an EU citizen to sponsor my daughter? Does she apply for EU Settlement family permit under retained rights?

No, you can have an EEA family permit and sponsor someone

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
I have a more specific question that is best if discussed via phone and I have requested call me.
Customer: replied 18 days ago.
Between the EEA Family permit and EU Settlement Scheme family permit -which one would be the most ideal for my situation? And what documentation do I need to apply?

H8,

I believe we have now spoken.

Good luck!

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I started filling applying for my non -EU daughter who lives abroad, but I have hit a wall. I can't find the regulations that allow me with my EU Settlement scheme -indefinite to sponsor my daughter without using my ex-wife's details. I know you said I can sponsor her, ca you share the regulations that allow me to do that?

I don't have access at present

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
please share when you have access. Many thanks!

okay