Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I am applying to register my kids for their British

Customer Question

HiI am applying to register my kids for their British Nationality. I got my Settled status as a family member of an EU but I am no longer related to my family member as we are divorced.Kindly note my kids mother is different from my ex-wife.Do I answer No to this questions.''Are you relying on your parent's permanent residence (either as an EEA National or the family member of an EEA National) as evidence of their settled status in the United Kingdom?''I look forward to hearing from you forward to hearing from you.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 8 days ago.

Good afternoon and thanks for your question today.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 8 days ago.

May I ask on what basis are you applying to register your children as British?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I am applying to register them as one parent being settled in the UK . I am applying under section 1(3) of the Nationality Act 1981. I have a settled status
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 8 days ago.

Allright, In this case, you have to select yes to the above questions.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you for the help
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 8 days ago.

My pleasure. Good lcuk!