How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1737
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

Need to ask a legal question. Is this a free service, I have

This answer was rated:

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: need to ask a legal question. Is this a free service
JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: I have a question, l live in the USA, my children are UK citizens and my ex wants them to travel alone to the UK for 5 weeks - starting June 30th. I have not signed a international minor consent form. I am concerned about them traveling during this time in case of a lock down and they will have to quarantine for 10 days
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am Irish, Children are UK Citizens. We live Texas, USA. We are green card holders
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: not as yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: that’s all l know so far

Good afternoon, where is your ex currently and how old are the children?

LawyerAk and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
He is in Dallas Texas also, he is a UK citizen, green card holder. The girls are 15 & 16. He won’t be traveling with them.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I didn’t know l could file paperwork with the UK government
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok that’s fine, we can continue the conversation here
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok - look forward to this call.

I shall be calling to discuss now regarding the children travelling and consent been required from the parent.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Thank you

As per our conversation please the travel restrictions.