LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Need to ask a legal question. Is this a free service, I have

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: need to ask a legal question. Is this a free service
JA: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive and more convenient than any face-to-face visit.
Customer: I have a question, l live in the USA, my children are UK citizens and my ex wants them to travel alone to the UK for 5 weeks - starting June 30th. I have not signed a international minor consent form. I am concerned about them traveling during this time in case of a lock down and they will have to quarantine for 10 days
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am Irish, Children are UK Citizens. We live Texas, USA. We are green card holders
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: not as yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: that’s all l know so far

Good afternoon, where is your ex currently and how old are the children?

Customer: replied 17 days ago.
He is in Dallas Texas also, he is a UK citizen, green card holder. The girls are 15 & 16. He won’t be traveling with them.
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
I didn’t know l could file paperwork with the UK government
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok that’s fine, we can continue the conversation here
Customer: replied 17 days ago.
Ok - look forward to this call.

I shall be calling to discuss now regarding the children travelling and consent been required from the parent.

Customer: replied 17 days ago.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/red-amber-and-green-list-rules-for-entering-england

As per our conversation please the travel restrictions.