How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2867
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

Zenia here, from India... i am a Portuguese national, sorry

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: Zenia here
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: from India... i am a Portuguese national
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: sorry i did not get you
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: wanted to check on my immigration rules to enter the UK
Submitted: 8 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 8 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to JA

I am a UK Lawyer and will be happy to assist you today

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 8 days ago.

Portuguese passport holders do not require a visa to travel to the United Kingdom. Travelers are granted a 90 day stay for every 180 days. A valid citizen card or passport is requested on arrival.