Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I once applied 7yrs ago as a eu dependent and was refused,

Customer Question

I once applied 7yrs ago as a eu dependent and was refused, later applied as a parent to British citizen child and was granted 2.5 years, I applied for zambrano eu visa lately and was refused. I am now trying to apply as a eu dependent on my eu brother, but we've a bit of family break down and we don't communicate at the moment, should I still go ahead, I have all copy of his documents and proof we use to live together.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 15 days ago.

Further to your question, I would strongly advise you against using your brothers document as it would be fraud. Furthermore you would need to prove that you are currently living with him by providing documentation in both of your names at the same address and you are financially dependent on him.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
It says on homepffice website,even if you have a broken relationship with your eu family member, you can still apply if you have a proof, so I am not doing anything fraudulent
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Furthermore it says even says if the EU family member is late as long as you have proof you have lived together you can apply for eu settlement

You can try to apply however they will request you for the evidence including thier pre-settled or settled status reference number.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
File attached (4P5VVP4)
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 14 days ago.

I am aware that you can apply, however when they ask for specific evidence it may prove difficult to provide.

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Good morning, like what documents? This is my sibling i lived with i have all documents including our dna test result. Proof of address, pictures ,so whatelse am i to provide?

They will require evidence of his pre-settled status and the reference number.

Kind Regards