How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2663
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

Please can you assist me i have a question. i has an

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: please can you assist me i have a question. i has an ancestral visa in 2002 , i do qualify for another on i was injured on duty,and i am wanting to apply again my documents for the application that i had were lent to a family member and they refuse to give them back would i be able to get in touch with the home office to get copies of the information of my grandparent so i could get new ones so i can apply again as i dont have the dates of birth and death
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i do have the number of my visa that i had in 2002
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: no i dont think so

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
thank you very much Vineet
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
sorry about the spelling mistakes, only picked them up now

Hi there,

You can ask for these details from the Home office , to know what previous visas you have applied and documents supplied in support of the visa application. you can request specific information if you need to. You should clearly describe what documents you need.

Use this form to request a copy of your personal information from the Home Office's immigration records (this is also known as a 'subject access request').

You can also contact us by emailing *****@******.*** HYPERLINK ""2.73264083.1504546756.1589794651-1206934581.1577187695

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
will do

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Thank you very much

You are welcome. Kindest regards.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
just one other question please, would my sons 25 be able to claim double desent

Hi there,

Please post it as a new question here-

Thank you.

Vineet S and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you