LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I have a question, Am in Austria, Not yet, because I want to

I have a question
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: Am in Austria
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: Not yet, because I want to know if my fiance can apply fiance visa free UK for me with my asylum permit
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Just to ask some questions
Customer: replied 11 days ago.
I have asylum permit which is called white card in Austria and my Nigeria passport. So my fiance lives in uk and I live in Austria without no visa. am under asylum, but I have my Nigeria passport. He's planning to apply for fiance visa for me so we can get married in uk . But my question is that would they accept my Nigeria passport and my asylum permit. Can we apply from Austria or my country Nigeria.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I will wait

Good afternoon, if you are currently resident in Austria then you would be able to apply for the fiancé visa from Austria.

Once you have obtained the fiancé visa in U.K. you would then need to return back to Austria then apply for the spouse visa from there.

LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience: Expert in Immigration and family law
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I mean with just my Nigeria passport, because I don't have visa in Austria.
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
I only asylum permit. But I can travel with it

It was a pleasure assisting you today. Take care