How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Vineet S Your Own Question
Vineet S
Vineet S,
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2663
Experience:  Freelance Solicitor at Self Employed
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Vineet S is online now

If the father come with child’s under spouse visa ( saving

Customer Question

If the father come with child’s under spouse visa ( saving routes )
when we apply they need accommodations, how we offer offer accommodations and me and my husband out UK and we don’t know if the home office can approved visa or not , and from when we can rent accommodations as we don’t know when HO can a approved visa
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Vineet S replied 13 days ago.

Welcome to Just Answer, I am a solicitor in England and Wales and I will be dealing with your case today.

Kindly note, I am not available for phone calls at the moment, however I can easily assist you via this online chat.

I will go through your question and will get back to you with my answer shortly.

Meanwhile, please ignore any phone call request pop-up, they get generated automatically without any input from the expert, so I have no control over these requests.

Expert:  Vineet S replied 13 days ago.

Hi there,

Sponsor would need to prove that he/she has adequate accommodation for himself and his dependents.

If the sponsor owns the property then title deed of the property should be supplied

If the sponsor is a tenant then rent agreement for the property should be supplied , to meet the adequate accommodation requirement for a dependent visa.

If you need further assistance, please let me know.

In the meantime, thank you for using Just Answers. Best wishes.

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I think I’m not explain clear
Me and my wife both life in Country named Sudan .
So we will apply from Sudan
Me or wife we don’t any accommodations or rent in UK .
My question.
How we can overcome this issue as we don’t know when HO can approved visa
Expert:  Vineet S replied 13 days ago.

You need to provide details where will you live in the UK with your UK visa application.

If you do not provide the details and documentary evidence, then your visa application can get rejected.