LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with

Customer Question

Hello my name is judith
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: am I chatting with a real human?
JA: Yes, I'm a bot. I make the process of talking to the Lawyer more efficient and affordable by asking basic questions. Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: I'm in Nigeria and I was refused a Uk visitor visa with no right to appeal
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: This is my second refusal
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 6 days ago.

Good afternoon, what were grounds of refusal?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I applied for a training in the Uk
So one of the reasons was why am I applying for a 3 day training when there’s a 10 days quarantineSecondly my bank statement that I have much more in my account and it doesn’t match the salary I earn every month even when I have stated that I have other income from my side business and cash gifts from my boyfriend
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 6 days ago.

Usually with visit visa as there is no right of appeal it’s hard to get appeal right. The best thing would be make a new application and rectify the reason for the first refusal. In regards ***** ***** income your receiving you should list where each comes from in line with the bank statements.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 6 days ago.

Currently due to the 10 days quarantine any stay must be taken into consideration with this.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
this is my second refusal and on this second application I wrote a personal letter myself addressing everything
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I also stated that I have had the account and savings since 2016
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I’m confused on what to do
Or do I just not submit that particular statement of account anymore? If I submit any other bank statement will they wonder why I have refused to submit the other statement because I know they have that account statement in record now
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Are you there please?
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 6 days ago.

You would still need to address the refusal but endure whichever bank statements you do submit each transaction is accounted for.