Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

Is the lawyer here to help, so as per my CAS I was meant to

Hi is the lawyer here to help
JA: Where is this? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: so as per my CAS I was meant to finish my course on 31 July and I have my visa till 30 November, 21 I’m in London. But somehow I finshed on 1 March , 31 and I haven’t been reported early by university to U.K.v.i
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None I have a general question that let’s say if my study visa is curtailed - will I get to stay for 60 days ?
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No that’s all it’s about students visa in London
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Let’s say my university choose to inform the home office tommorrow that I have finshed 4 months before the expected date and my award has been confirmed - and If they do curtail my visa - will I get 60 days ? I want to apply for Psw
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
How long will it take
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Anyone here to help ?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Please keep searching how long will it take you to get back to me

Good afternoon and thanks for your question today.

First of all, if your visa has not been curtailed so far your visa is still valid.

If the Home Office will curtail your visa now, it is a high possibility that they will give you 60 days to stay in the country but they also have a right to curtail your visa with the immediate effect of leaving the country.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Yeah I haven’t been informed by my uni that they have contacted ukvi etc - also I have heard that immediate curtailment only happens if there’s any crime etc

That's not always the case, they have the right to curtail with immediate effect if they think it is reasonable to do so but as I have said above, in your case, it is very unlikely to happen, I just have to advise you so you are aware of.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Bless thank you so much - I hope all stays well and I can get the Psw

You are most welcome.

I wish you good luck.

Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience: LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
Customer: replied 10 days ago.
Thank you and I hope they don’t curtail it and even if they do I have 60 days

Hopefully! Thank you

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Hi , just another question - once the visa is curtailed and let’s say the person has been given 60 days to stay in the country - can they apply for a different visa in that period ?

Good morning, yes, it is absolutely possible.

Customer: replied 8 hours ago.
File attached (271255L)
Customer: replied 8 hours ago.
File attached (6TGZP5G)
Customer: replied 8 hours ago.
I don’t really know what to take from this email .
Customer: replied 8 hours ago.
As the email says ukvi has been contacted - do you know how long do they take to get back and have they suspended study visa curtailments During the pandemic ?