INC Law
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
12179604

I am originally from Pakistan, also lived in the uk..

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: I am originally from Pakistan, also lived in the uk.. claimed asylum in uk but refused and came back to Pakistan. Now tell me can I fight my case for uk asylum if I traveled to the Afghanistan.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Yes I have some paperwork, I lived in Pakistan 🇵🇰
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about asylum?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: No

Thank you for your query.  I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

Have you ever lived in Afghanistan?

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
No
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hello sir?

Good Morning

If you have never lived in Afghanistan, this would not apply to you.