How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask UKSolicitorJA Your Own Question
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 7983
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
UKSolicitorJA is online now

I would like to know how I can legalise my children's stay

Customer Question

I would like to know how I can legalise my children's stay in uk,they are illegal in UK and their father is British.
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 13 days ago.


I am a solicitor.

When and where were the children born? Are you married to their father? What is your nationality?

Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
The children were born outside the UK,am nigerian
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Not married to their father yet
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 13 days ago.

Thank you.

When were their born?

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 11 days ago.

You may apply for them to be registered as British Citizens if they were born before July 2006:

All the best