How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1704
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

I was issued a deportation from the Uk for over 12 years and

This answer was rated:

good day
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i was issued a deportation from the Uk for over 12 years and when i applied for a uk visa i was ban for 10 years.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: i am a nigerian and i have not filed any paper work yet.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about removal proceedings?
Customer: the lawyer i asked told me to wait and reapply again after 3 months.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: nothing else.

Good afternoon,

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
good afternoon

When you receive a 10 year ban you can try and apply after but please note that with the ban even though it’s finished it can affect future visas and not guaranteed it will be accepted.

Was the deportation for deception?

LawyerAk and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
It was for possessing a false passport
Customer: replied 6 days ago.
lets keep chatting