LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I was issued a deportation from the Uk over 15 years ago, i

Customer Question

I was issued a deportation from the Uk over 15 years ago, i freely left without being forced to leave, i later applied for a Uk visa and i was economical with the truth about my past deportation and i was banned. i has been over 12 years now and i am still paying for it. e.g i was travelling to the United states via Virgin airline and i was refused boarding and i forfeited that ticket and till date i was not refunded the money for my ticket back. i am a grand mother now and a Lions club international active member. i have travelled to various countries and i am a better person now. please how can this ban be revoked. Thank you
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

Good afternoon,

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

Unfortunately, when you are issued with deportation order this would impose a 10 year ban and can affect any future visa unless there are exceptional circumstances the reason being they have the view that this can occur again.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 10 days ago.

What were grounds for deportation?