How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Law Your Own Question
INC Law, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 15909
Experience:  LL.B, LPC, LL.M, Pg.Dip, Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
INC Law is online now

My husband and my 2 Children are British Citizen but weare

This answer was rated:

Hi, My husband and my 2 Children are British Citizen but weare based in Morocco. We would like to move together to the UK and would like to know what visa I can apply for so I can move and settle with them in the UK.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: so far no steps have been taken and no paperork have been filled. I live in Morocco and have both Moroccan and Tunisian Citizenship
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: no, this is my first contact and I would like advise on what kind of visa I can apply for.
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: like what for example?


Thank you for your query. I am a Solicitor-Advocate in the UK and will be assisting you with your question today.

At present, the options available to you are:

1. Start-Up Visa - strict requirements and investment of 50k

2. Innovator Visa - strict requirements

3, Dependant Relative - over the age of 70

Unfortunately, the routes to settlement in the UK are very limited at present as the Government has tightened the immigration rules and only certain migrants in various employment categories are eligible.

There may be some other options available top you, however, I would need a lot more information about your personal circumstances before providing any further guidance.

I hope this answers your question. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Many thanks,

INC Law and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Hi, thank you very much for your answer. I will look at the different options and get back to you.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Can I cancel the phone call request please.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
Sorry, for previous message, please process the phone call request. I am waiting for your call.
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
When will I receive my phone call?


I am trying to call through the Just Answer portal but am unable to connect.  My whatsapp number is: 00447899915436