Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I am confuse about my bank statement documentation and

I am confuse about my bank statement documentation and process for visit visa for UK.
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am a Pakistani Doctor. I am gonna plan on going to UK for plab 2 visit visa around September or October. My husband is a doctor too he is a British and is there. But he is a fresh graduate so we can't come up with financial requirements for spouse visa
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: Not in detail... But yes I explained my whole situation. They said just come up with multiple bank statements and prove that you will come to Pakistan after the mentioned time. It's possible to apply for a visit visa
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Can u tell me about the consultation charges and services charges??
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I have almost approx 3000 pounds and my financial sponsor my mother has approx 8000 pounds in our bank accounts and it's enough to cover 15 days visit to UK I guess in September or October when Pakistan will probably be off red list. Hopefully
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
But I don't know the documentation process for bank statements. My mother has her monthly pensions, rents from properties and some money after selling one of our cars. And she gave me 1000 pounds to help me generate bank statement as my own salary wasn't enough to cover for the visit.
Customer: replied 13 days ago.
I am employed and doing my permanent job in hospital and I will take leave for 15 days. So UK embassy know I have a reason to come back.

Further to your question, the money you have in your account is enough to prove that you have the required funds to cover your visit to the UK.

You will need to provide the last 3 months bank Statement for yourself and your mother.