Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

I have applied for ILR for my and application in with HMO-

I have applied for ILR for my and application in with HMO- for the financial requirements I have shown my self employed but i have not completed the financial year , So HMO telling me they cant consider this as a financial requirements, I was employed until december 2020, the whole financial year my P60 shows I have earned 34000 which is more than adequate , it has been consistent for the last few years, also I have 24000 in my bank account as a saving consistently for last 6 months , could I show this and need assistance in this case.Thanks

Good morning and welcome to JA.

Have you received a letter from the Home Office requesting additional documents?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
its an email I could attach u here if u want

Please do but hide the personal details.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Sadly, I am unable to use to your income from your new job as we cannot use future projected income.If your application proceeds as it stands you will be refused ILR but may qualify for a grant of Further Leave for 30 months under the Family/Private life (10 year route)You also have the choice to withdraw your application and seek Further Leave to Remain under any other available pathway. However, you will not be refunded the application fee on this application until your new application has been submitted and paid for. Furthermore, the SPV fee would not be refundable.You have extant leave 03 Aug 2021. You can ask to withdraw this application and fall back on that but I strongly advise you to take advise first. Again your application fee but not your SPV fee would be refundedPlease note any refund is subject to the deduction of a £25 admin fee.If you seek advice you should approach an accredited Immigration adviser.I am happy to leave your current application on hold until 23 June 2021. If I receive no reply option 1 above will applied

Thanks for requesting a call, let me have a read and I will give you a call. Thank you