How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask SolicitorRM Your Own Question
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 5413
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
SolicitorRM is online now

I am in BPP practical legal training course. My current visa

This answer was rated:

I am in BPP practical legal training course. My current visa tier 4 student expires Nov 2021. I am deferring some exams for classes until Mar 2022. How can I extend my visa so that I can stay in the country for those exams? Thank you.

Good morning. Welcome to just answer, I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No thank you. I would prefer to have the information written for reference.

BPP will have to agree to sponsor you for that additional time and to grant you the CAS to use when you apply for the extension. Without that you can’t. You need to speak to BPP they will know if they are willing to airport the application. Reasons for deferring are crucial if it’s for resits some institutions are reluctant. Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message, all the best,

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you very much!

You are welcome

SolicitorRM and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you