SolicitorRM
SolicitorRM, Solicitor
Experience:  Director and Principal Solicitor. UK
103094402

I am in BPP practical legal training course. My current visa

I am in BPP practical legal training course. My current visa tier 4 student expires Nov 2021. I am deferring some exams for classes until Mar 2022. How can I extend my visa so that I can stay in the country for those exams? Thank you.

Good morning. Welcome to just answer, I am a solicitor and reviewing your question now for you.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
No thank you. I would prefer to have the information written for reference.

BPP will have to agree to sponsor you for that additional time and to grant you the CAS to use when you apply for the extension. Without that you can’t. You need to speak to BPP they will know if they are willing to airport the application. Reasons for deferring are crucial if it’s for resits some institutions are reluctant. Any follow up please do not hesitate to send your message, all the best,

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Thank you very much!

You are welcome