How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1710
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

You helped me recently with a marriage visa question and I

This answer was rated:

Hi you helped me recently with a marriage visa question and I have a few follow up questions- i think you offered a phone consultation service or something like it?

Good morning, please go ahead with follow up questions.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Are we speaking privately here? or is the thread public?

This is a public thread.

For marriage visa you would be required to show you have a genuine and subsisting relationship.

LawyerAk and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Are you getting my request for a phone call?

I shall call to discuss further.