LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

I need to apply for pre-settled status for my daughter, she

Good morning. I need to apply for pre-settled status for my daughter, she is 7 years old. I have already pre-settled status. I couldn't apply online for her, due to the missing of the passport
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am not able to get in touch with EUSS resolution center They have a high amount of work and I can't talk with them. I tried all week.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: I have a statement from my Ambassy that states: child's passport is in progress but due to the pandemic circumstances can not be issued until 30 of June
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: My Ambassy said it is possible to apply with birth certificate, but I need to contact resolutin center to ask for a paper form. The problem is I can't be in touch with them... Nobody answers ,only the robot Can you help me please?
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
We are Romanians citizens.

Good morning, you can try to contact the EUSS Resolution centre online to email them as when making application online the options will not allow you with passport or ID.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
I do not have an email address. On the site is only the phone number. Thank you.

https://eu-settled-status-enquiries.service.gov.uk/start?hof-cookie-check