How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Lawyer21 Your Own Question
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2867
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Lawyer21 is online now

I want to bring my brother in the uk to work here, No i just

This answer was rated:

JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i want to bring my brother in the uk to work here
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: No i just started i need help
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: He lives in moldova i have got pre settle status and i work for tesco Full time job

Hi, Welcome to JA

I am a UK Lawyer and will be happy to assist you today

How old is your brother?

Lawyer21 and other Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Dont contact me
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Lets speak through chat
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
can you return my funds

I am unable to take a call at the moment.

Let me send you the work permit requirements for him to consider coming to the UK

In order to qualify for a Skilled Worker Visa, you will need to satisfy UK Visas and Immigration that:

You are aged 18 or over;

You have a valid Certificate of Sponsorship for the job you are planning to do;

Your job offer is a genuine vacancy;

Your sponsor has paid any required Immigration Skills Charge;

Your job is at an appropriate skill level;

You are competent in the English language to at least CEFR Level B1 (equivalent to IELTS 4.0);

You will be paid a salary which equals or exceeds both a general salary threshold and the ‘going rate’ for the occupation;

You have enough money to support yourself without relying on public funds;

You have provided a criminal record certificate, if required; and

You have provided a valid TB certificate, if required.

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
but he is in moldova
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
What is the first step to begin

He needs to find a UK Sponsor with a licence

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Do you know somebody in leicester or around ?
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Like tesco amazon sainsbury

Unfortunately, the best way to check would be -they should be able to help.