How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Immigration Warrior Your Own Question
Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1540
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
Immigration Warrior is online now

I will like to find out some immigration details over the

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I will like to find out some immigration details over the phone
JA: Where are you? It matters because laws vary by location.
Customer: I am in the UK but from Nigeria
JA: What steps have you taken so far?
Customer: None
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am on tier 4 visa which expires January but I failed to progress with my studies
Submitted: 22 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 22 days ago.
I want to know if I can go outside the UK and apply for a tier 4 visa while I am currently on a tier 4 visa which expires January.
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 22 days ago.


Further to your question, you can leave and apply for another student visa outside the UK, however you will need to show that when you apply for your new visa that there is progression or you are applying for a different course.

Kind Regards