LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Have a question regarding working visa in UK. My friend

Customer Question

Hello. Have a question regarding working visa in UK. My friend lives in Russian Federation. The company im working for is looking for skilled machine operator and can send job offer to him, but not sponsorship agreement, because company doesn't have sponsorship license. Is there any other option for him to come and work in our company?
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the work visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not sure
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.

Good morning, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.

In regards ***** ***** the visas  unfortunately the person you are looking to employ would need to come on a skilled work visa meaning that your company would be required to  obtain a skilled work visa from the home office.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!