How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask LawyerAk Your Own Question
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Category: Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 2174
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
Type Your Immigration Law Question Here...
LawyerAk is online now

Have a question regarding working visa in UK. My friend

Customer Question

Hello. Have a question regarding working visa in UK. My friend lives in Russian Federation. The company im working for is looking for skilled machine operator and can send job offer to him, but not sponsorship agreement, because company doesn't have sponsorship license. Is there any other option for him to come and work in our company?
JA: What steps have been taken? Has any paperwork been filed with the UK government?
Customer: No
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the work visa?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: Not sure
Submitted: 18 days ago.
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.

Good morning, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.

In regards ***** ***** the visas  unfortunately the person you are looking to employ would need to come on a skilled work visa meaning that your company would be required to  obtain a skilled work visa from the home office.

Expert:  LawyerAk replied 18 days ago.

Thank you again for visiting JustAnswer, please let me know if you need me to clarify anything or if you have any additional questions-I am happy to help!