UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Citizen settled in uk .I am married with a lebanese citizen,

Customer Question

Hi I am Romanian citizen settled in uk .I am married with a lebanese citizen, in lebanon .I am having a lebanese marriage certificate. I want to aply for spouse visa for my husband .Does UK reconaise a lebanese marriage certificate ?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I live in uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That is a court marriage
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 19 days ago.

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 19 days ago.

I am a solicitor.

Yes, a marriage certificate lawfully issued in Lebanon by the proper authorities is valid in the UK.

All the best

Customer: replied 18 days ago.
What about a fiance visa what the requirements are and how can prove the intention of living together in uk after the marriage take place
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 18 days ago.

Please see here for a summary of fiancee visa requirements: https://iasservices.org.uk/fiance-visa/