Tamari SL
Tamari SL, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  LLB UK (Hons) with International Law, Foundation in the UK Law, OISC
105993163

Could you help me with the question of my status of

Customer Question

Good afternoon. Could you help me with the question of my status of residence in the UK. I am applying for a visa to Russia and they require to confirm my status of residence in the UK
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Tamari SL replied 15 days ago.

Good afternoon, I will be assisting with your question. Please clarify your question and I am happy to help.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 15 days ago.

Hi, are you still here?

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 14 days ago.

As I have not heard from you so far, I will provide an answer based on the information stated above.

Expert:  Tamari SL replied 14 days ago.

You can check your immigration status in the UK by following the link below: https://www.gov.uk/view-prove-immigration-status.

Hope it helps! I am happy to help if you have further questions. Thank you