Immigration Warrior
Immigration Warrior, Immigration Lawyer
Experience:  Immigration Consultant/Supervisor at Chatham Chambers solicitors
106663647

I did apply for pre settlement status for my mum But still

Customer Question

Hello I did apply for pre settlement status for my mum But still no answer
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: I am Bulgarian Since 2017 I live in UK On 28 may 2021 my mum came here asweell becouse is none look after her in Bulgaria as my father passed away on March 2021 So she is here wit me and I applied for status on 28 May But still no answer I don't know how long she can stay here with me
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: No
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: That is it
Category: Immigration Law
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
File attached (L17VM3S)
Expert:  Immigration Warrior replied 14 days ago.

Further to your question, on average they ate taking 6 months as they are dealing with a backlog of applications. I will send you the contact details of the EU SETTLEMENT SCHEME and you can call them for an update.

Kind Regards

You can call them on 0300(###) ###-####

Please do let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Kind Regards

Customer: replied 14 days ago.
I tried to call this number many times but they not answer. If you say takes 6 months that is fine still have time
Customer: replied 14 days ago.
King regards

I am glad I could put your mind at rest and many thanks for visiting the JustAnswer website today.

Kind Regards