LawyerAk
LawyerAk, Solicitor
Experience:  Expert in Immigration and family law
109603637

Actually i have a question about opening a company. If I

Customer Question

Hi, Actually i have a question about opening a company. If I open a company in the UK can I get a visa? Is this company automatically registered to home office?
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: none
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about this?
Customer: no
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I don`t know i just want to figure stuff out
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 19 days ago.

Good morning, I am Lawyer Ak and I will be assisting you today.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Thank you!. So do you think you can help me understand whether opening a company in the UK will help me get a visa or not?
Expert:  LawyerAk replied 19 days ago.

When you open a company in U.K. does not give you automatic right to visa you would need  a visa such as start up visa. The business would initially need to be endorsed by an endorsement body.