Lawyer21
Lawyer21, CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
Experience:  CILEx Lawyer & SRA Accredited Immigration Adviser
31642296

I applies for a Uk student route visa, and I was refused,

Customer Question

Good morning
JA: Hi. How can I help?
Customer: i applies for a Uk student route visa, and I was refused, bcos the eco said she doesn’t think I can study one year program and take care of a new born baby at the same time , cos am pregnant at the moment
JA: What steps have you taken? Have you filed any paperwork with the UK government? What country do you live in? What is your citizenship?
Customer: Am a Nigerian, and I stay in Nigeria, I applied for an admin review and the application was reconsidered, so another interview was conducted, and it was still refused, the eco said I dint pass the interview, it’s so frustrating
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer about the visa?
Customer: I informed the school, and have not heard from them yet
JA: Is there anything else the Lawyer should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: not at all, that’s all about the refusal, nothing more and my due date is December, it’s close already, resumption is September 28, I don’t know the best option to take, is advisable to differ till after delivery, cos am really down
Category: Immigration Law
Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 12 days ago.

Hi, Welcome to JA

Sorry to hear of your situation

Expert:  Lawyer21 replied 12 days ago.

There is a possibility if you do not agree with the decision to challenge this decision by way of Judicial review proceedings. You would need to first ensure that the case has sufficient merits and the decision was wrong in law.